Monday 4 July 2011

Lonely

Here I am, in what should be paradise: beautiful men, sunshine good food etc.

But each of these "great" things comes with a very negative side effects.

Take the good-looking Italiano, comes in female too. And by female I mean drop dead gorgeous, tanned slim... Well you know what I mean.
So me, next to that, is like a Victorias secret model next to a pale, sun burnt, Jabba the Hutt with scruffy hair.
And with my appearance we get the other two points:
Sun burns
And most importantly the freaking food!!!
Now that really doesn't make me feel much thinner.
So I guess it's all just the same old.

Additionally to all that I am also incredibly sick and tired of missing out...again.
And I know everyone keeps telling me that i'm not, but everyday I feel more lonely.

4 more days and I'm back in the hood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment