Monday 18 July 2011

do you know who you attract?

Well I am kinda getting closer to figuring out just what kind of guy I attract....and I came to the conclusion:

Awkward
(some shallow minded people could say "loser" even thought I believe that to be very harsh)
Sensitive
Romantic
Cheasy
Insecure
Shy

...so maybe you have noticed, but those are things that i am not all too unfamiliar with
In fact they are probably quite a bit like myself.
However I don't really want that.....even though I used to think that would be the kinda guy that I would like.....seems I was wrong.

And why? I am not quite sure. Maybe because that isn't who I am as a whole, yes it is part of me. Yes it is a BIG part of me. But that other a-bit-less-than-a-half bit of me is:

Perfectionist
Independent
Hard to get
Creative
Entertaining
Crazy

So who ever thinks they can handle that.......hi my name is Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment