Thursday 1 September 2011

Au

My head hurts from crying....i am so close to switching from chemistry to biology....why was I even recomended for this?
They should just say not suitable for any mathematical work.. especially ones including chemicals.
Also not suitable for experiments...danger when near this student.
WHAT WAS I THINKING!?
But how can I switch?
How can I survive the insane embarrasment, from my teacher; who I actually like?
How can I save my self from the embarrassment of the the other students? I mean there are people in my class that are less smart than me (if you can even say that), and they seem to be fine....is it just me being awkward, is my fright of admitting failure bigger than it needs to be? probably. Still two weeks is a lot to catch up with...is it to much to switch from?

No comments:

Post a Comment